Friday, January 15, 2010

First week for semster

So I'm really excited to go to Panama! Can't wait to get rid of the most annoying roommate on the face of this planet. (Just kidding Krystal)

Anyways I now know what my scheldule is for the semester. I have classes on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday with Monday and Friday's off which at the moment are devoted to MCAT studying for the next two weeks. Can't wait to get that test over with.

My projects during this semester will be to follow a Shaman and see what plants he uses for as medicines. My group and I will try to identify as many of the plants as we can and record his receipes, and how he adminsters what he makes. Hopefully, we can be able to bring back samples and try to identify compounds that might affect the body for healing purposes. I'm very excited about this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment