Friday, January 22, 2010

Second week of the semester

Another week has gone by, and we have finished the identity charts finally. I have always found it interesting of how people see themselves and more importantly, why they identify themseleves with certain characteristics. I love pyschology. But I have to say how odd I think it is that so many people love Missouri. I guess I've been wanting to leave this state for so long, I've forgotten that others might actually like here. Now we are presentating our discplines which are surprisingly interesting.

My service learning project will be to help in advertising the La Mica research station which will be interesting process for me because I never done anything in advertising before and I am interested in learning the process.

Overall, the stress is building. The MCAT is in exactly a week and I have a lot of stuff to accomplished this upcoming week along with last minute preparation for the MCAT. Can't wait til it's over!

No comments:

Post a Comment