Friday, February 12, 2010

A few more days...

This week was the last week of classes (and when I say week we only had two days of classes). Still have a paper to write before I leave. Maybe tomorrow I'll get started working on it. I have to discuss race and ethnicity and I have no idea what I want to write on since nothing has popped into my head. Hopefully something will.

I had a busy day today. I finally got my yellow fever and typhoid shots plus I got my anti-malarial medication. Of course the doctor didn't give me the yellow fever shot card so now I have to back to Columbia (a 30 minute drive one-way)on Monday. I also shopped for some items I need and now its just going through my head everything I might be forgetting to do.

Its hard to believe I'll be leaving soon; leaving my comfort-zone to an unknown place that I really can't imagine being there. I'm most worried about sleep at the moment because its so hard for me to get to sleep, and with living with so many people, I don't know how I'll fall asleep. i'm sure I'll be so tired I will just fall asleep eventually.

Well I won't worry about all of it now. Olympic opening ceremony is coming on soon. I'm super excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment